Whatsapp status and Videos

Whatsapp status
Whatsapp status 

Whatsapp status video!





WhatsApp status is a great way to express yourself. It is an expression written specifically and accurately to reveal one's thoughts, ideas and feelings in a creative style. WhatsApp status describes how you can put your thoughts into words. Updating the status on WhatsApp or changing it from time to time simply defines the way you live or the way you live. In addition, the state of updating is thinkable and it is really fun, if you are able to manage it smartly and effectively. There are different types of WhatsApp status that anyone can use according to their convenience or mood.

Also, you can take a simple test on the right to see if you are addicted to WhatsApp and a tyranny to win a Kindle Paperwhite e-reader. (Valid before 8 January 2018)

If you use WhatsApp regularly, it is better to periodically backup your WhatsApp messages to take advantage of any unexpected data loss.

1. Whatsapp Status Video !
2. Quotes ! 
3. Life Attitude WhatsApp Status Quotes !
4. Romantic whatsapp status Quotes !





These types of WhatsApp status are for individuals who want to display a cool side of their personality. Here are some cool whatsapp status.

These types of WhatsApp status are for individuals who want to display a cool side of their personality. Here are some cool whatsapp status.

1. I did not change, I just grew up. You should try it once.

2. I like to buy new things but I hate spending money.

3. I am not arguing, I am trying to explain why I am right.

4. I envy my parents, I will never be as calm as them.

5. I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality you can't handle.

7. I hate math, but I like counting money.

8. Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my whatsapp status

9. Earth without "Art" is just "Eh".

WhatsApp Status !





16. I speak my mind. I never mind what I say.

17. This morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.

18. I don't care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everyone.

19. I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now.

20. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your problems, I am tired of solving them for you.

23. I don't need a hairstylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.

24. I did nothing yesterday and today I am doing what I did yesterday.

25. I am in dire need of 6 months leave… twice a year.

26. I talk to myself because I like working with better people.

27. I need to Google my brain.

28. I like to hang out with people who forget to see my phone.

29. I have found a recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the material?

30. I started with nothing and I still have most of it.
Next Post Previous Post