First day, first shot: Radhika Madan had to buy contraceptiv

Radhika Madan had to take contraceptive medicine in the shoot before her career
Google 

Radhika Madan Take Contraceptives For Her First Shoot Mard ko dard nahi hota And THIS Is How Her Parents Reacted


Actress Radhika Madan Mard ko dard nahi hota has made her mark in the film world very soon. She is moving very fast in her career. The TV show has started her acting career and has also become a part of many great films. But at this time, the revelation of Radhika Madan, not her films, has brought her into the limelight.




The revelation of Radhika Madan who is making such a fuss. In a recent interview, Radhika revealed that she had to take contraceptive pill (contraceptive pill) in the first shoot of her career. Radhika said, “I had to buy the contraceptive pill in the first shot. It was fun because my parents came to me from Delhi to surprise me. In such a situation my father found it strange. "

Radhika Madan had to take birth control pills in the very first shoot of her career




Radhika Madan started her career with the small screen serial 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi'. Which was quite a hit. But she was not limited to the small screen only. He turned to Bowwood and looked at the man with no pain. In this film she appeared with Bhagyashree's Bede Abhimanyu Dasani but the film did not do much at the box office. This was followed by the cracker which exploded at the box office. And Radhika became Madan. In this film, he shared the screen with Sanya Malhotra.

Radhika said, "Radhika's audition was given by me immediately after the schedule of 'Marda nahin painkta hai'. After the second schedule, when I was in Goa, I received a call from Vishal sir that he wanted to meet me the next day. They sent me the script. In such a situation, I rehearsed at the airport itself and reached her office directly. Here he said only two things to me after the audition - Motopa and Tan. To which I instantly said yes. "
Next Post Previous Post