I am in the Team due to no Color: Bavuma

South Africa Cricket Team :- Bavuma
South Africa Cricket Team :- Bavuma


I am in the Team due to no Color: Bavuma !



South African batsman Tenba Bavuma has admitted that the game should be seen, not my color. Also, many times attention is paid to the color of his skin, which has affected his career. Bavuma played an important role in the first ODI win against England. On his poor performance for some time, Bawuma said, 'It is very difficult. It is not about going out. All players are out

South Africa Cricket Team:-



Every player goes through a period where they do not score runs but for me the problem is when they talk about transformation. Yes, I am black and this is the color of my skin. "He further said," I play cricket because I like it. I am in the team because I have led my team on the strength of my performance. ”According to the rules of South Africa, two black players are given a place in the team. Bavuma said that some people are talking about him on social media that he is in the team due to this policy, while this is not right, he has got a place in the team due to his performance.
Next Post Previous Post